WS Team: Martha Burton, Ronan Keaskin and Adrienne Fleming
Whilst core disciplines underpin knowledge and build subject expertise, interdisciplinary learning is important to prepare students for employment.
In Transform-EDU, opportunities for cross-disciplinary offering have ben addressed via organised TL events across all campuses, attended and organised by students and staff alike.
The objectives of workstream WP3.4 are to:-
- determine elements that could be offered as part of cross-disciplinary TL events
- generate a pipeline of inter-disciplinary events to provide innovative opportunities for extracurricular experience in interdisciplinary projects and teamwork.
Some exemplar events
- Finbiz sustainability series
- Sparking creativity through fashioneering
- Single use plastics in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Mindfulness practice
Call for applications – June 2021
Dissemination events / Mainstreaming